Richard Moxley, the Bill Nye of Credit, shares his expert perspective on the considerations we need to know before or after you defer your mortgage.
Richard Moxlet is a professional speaker, best-selling author and Credit Expert. His mission is to help Canadians improve their credit score and fix their credit.
Highlights from the episode:
- Richard speaks about his “money story”
- Discusses the many implications of debt
- Richard speaks about his money relationship with his wife and how the manage this ever so important relationship
- Richards discusses important considerations everyone with a mortgage should know about the current deferrals being offered by banks
- How to protect yourself against the banks
- How to find potential errors on your credit report
Links from the show:
- The Richest Man in Babylon – by George Samuel Clason
- The Wealthy Barber – by David Chilton