With Dr. Ted Klontz PH.D | Financial Psychologist, Author and Professor
With Dr. Ted Klontz Ph.D. | Financial Psychologist, Author and ProfessorOften referred to as “The People Whisperer”. Dr. Ted Klontz is an Associate Professor of Practice and Financial Psychology at Creighton University. He was a founding official of the Financial Therapy Association. He is a pioneer and has been working in financial psychology for over two decades, authoring seven books on this fascinating topic of financial psychology.
- Dr. Ted Klontz discusses how he and his son Dr. Brad Klontz “accidentally” create the field of financial psychology
- Why proper money communication is so important to our financial health
- Our PRESENCE is much more valuable then PRESENTS
- How families can start having healthy money conversations
- How the money system you live in predicts your financial beliefs, feelings and outcomes
- We dive into the power of social learning for our kids when it comes to money
- How to teach your kids about money
- We discuss when the appropriate time to talk about money to our kids is?
- How to create a financial environment for our kids to flourish with money
“Your presence is more valuable than presents” Dr. Ted Klontz
“What is money? What do I need to know about it?” Dr. Ted Klontz