With Jon Vroman | CEO & Founder of Front Row Dads
Jon Vroman is a husband and father, who also happens to be the founder of FrontRowDads.com and host of the Front Row Dad podcast. His mission is to help high-performing entrepreneurial men be family men with businesses, not businessmen with families.
In addition to his business and family, Jon founded FrontRowFoundation.org in 2005, a charity that that creates unforgettable moments for individuals who are braving life-threatening illnesses.
- How to get out of our outdated “stories” that are no longer serving me
- Hearing Jon explain his “broken” story to his current “intentional” story
- How Jon changed his story once he “refined where he gave his energy.”
- How to be a family man FIRST and business owner second
- Jon’s perspective of living life in the front seat
- Jon explains how less is more in his current story
- Why Jon feels less is more
- Making decisions that are in alignment with my body
- Do your best hours of the day spend on your values?
- “Pain can become purpose” Jon Vroman
- “Refining where I want to give my time and energy” Jon Vroman
- “Most businessmen have read 1,000 books on leadership and one book on marriage” Jon Vroman
- “Sometimes we are treating the barista better than our spouse,” Jon Vroman
- “I am not willing to sell my life to become financially free,” Jon Vroman