Julie Kuzmic BSc | Director of Consumer Advocacy at Equifax Canada
Julie Kuzmic is Director of Consumer Advocacy at Equifax Canada and a recognized authority on consumer credit. She often speaks to industry groups, government, clients and consumers to shed light on the credit lifecycle. In her role leading consumer advocacy within the organization, Julie helps Canadians build credit confidence.
She is often recognized for her ability to convey the complexities of credit scores while engaging her audience. Julie has been featured on many news media outlets.
- Julie explains the value behind the credit system
- Julie lays out what the secret sauce is in determining your credit score
- Find out why you may see different credit scores for the same person
- Learn how you can monitor your credit score for free
- Julie explains what impacts your credit score and what does it
- In the end, hear what Julie would write in a letter to your grandkids about finding your relationship with money
- Access Credit File and Credit Score for Free:
- Equifax Canada
- Julie’s LinkedIn Profile