With Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener | Positive Psychologist | Author | Instructor |
Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener is widely known as the “Indiana Jones of Positive Psychology” because his research has taken him to such far-flung places as Greenland, India, Kenya, and Israel. He is a leading authority on strengths, culture, courage, and happiness and known for his pioneering work in the application of positive psychology to coaching. Robert has authored more than 60 peer-reviewed academic articles and chapters, two of which are “citation classics” (cited more than 1,000 times each). Dr. Biswas-Diener has authored seven books, including The Courage Quotient, the 2007 PROSE Award winner, Happiness, and the New York Times Best Seller, The Upside of Your Dark Side.
- Does money buy happiness?
- What is happiness?
- Is it possible to be happy all the time?
- What role (if any) do negative emotions play in happiness?
- What did Dr. Diener learn from studying the poor in India?
- What is the relationship between income and happiness?
- Will more money make me happy?
- Robert’s website: CLICK HERE
- Robert’s Positive Psychology Coaching Training: “Training Professionals in the Science of Positive Psychology” CLICK HERE
- Robert’s book “Happiness: Unlocking Mysteries Psychological Wealth: CLICK HERE