With Dr. Megan McCoy, Ph.D., LMFT, AFC®, CFT-I™ | Professor of Practice | Financial Therapist | Researcher | Speaker
Dr. Megan McCoy; is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Financial Therapist-I. She is also a Professor of Practice at Kansas State University, where she serve as the Director of the Financial Planning Masters Program and key faculty in the Financial Therapy Certificate.
She also an Executive Board member for the Financial Therapy Association and the Associate Editor of the Journal of Financial Therapy. Her research interests focus on how to improve well-being through improving financial literacy, self-efficacy, and locus of control.
- How narrative psychology can help you write your money story
- Why couples tend to marry spouses with opposite money behaviours
- How couples can potentially increase their life satisfaction when learning how to communicate around their finances
- Why, in some cases, financial literacy is not enough to achieve financial well-being
- Why building self-efficacy can increase your financial well-being
- How to resolve financial conflict
- Building Financial Peace: A Conflict Resolution Framework for Money Arguments CLICK HERE
- Narrative Financial Therapy: Integrating a Financial Planning Approach With Therapeutic Theory CLICK HERE
- Kansa State Personal Financial Planning Master’s Degree CLICK HERE
- The Financial Therapy Association CLICK HERE
- The Four Money Bears Book: CLICK HERE
- Milton The Money Savvy Pup CLICK HERE
- What is Appreciative Inquiry Approach CLICK HERE