With Dr. Ryan Clements | Financial Inclusion Researcher | Assistant Professor | Chair in Business Law and Regulation
- Why do we have unbanked and under banked people in Canada?
- Why it is our society’s responsibility to focus on financial inclusion
- The benefits of having a society where everyone receives fair and assessable access to financial institutions
- What is the future of open banking?
- How can open banking potentially lead to lower banking costs and greater access to financial services?
- How open banking can redefine the credit scoring system
- How fintech can create fair and accessible financial systems for all demographics
- How some fintech companies are violating your online banking agreement